Planning on logging to Epic Games? Unlike epic games, which is a well-known genre, Epic Games is a game publisher best known for Fortnite, one of the best cartoon games for PC. Additionally, their game store became renowned worldwide for offering exclusive games for free on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Surprisingly, some of them are AAA titles that would cost you between $30 and $60. We all wonder how they do it, but we’re sure there’s a lot of money involved. For you, as a player, this is irrelevant. Just take what you can, and be grateful for it. To do that, you first must learn how to login to Epic Games.
To login to Epic Games via their website
It doesn’t matter which path you decide to take (or have already taken), it all starts with the website.
- Visit Epic Games in your browser.
- Click on Sign In in the top right corner.
- If you don’t have an account already, click on Sign Up at the bottom of the window.
- Choose to sign up with your e-mail address and password and create an Epic Games account. Or, use an already existing Facebook, Google, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Nintendo, or Steam account.
- You now have multiple choices. They all lead to an identical user interface and have the same features. Keep in mind that all the options except the first one appear in a pop-up window. Make sure pop-up windows are not disabled in your browser.
Options for logging into Epic Games
There are several methods and services that you can use to log in to your Epic games account. You can follow these methods to login to the Epic games account.
Sign in with Epic Games:
- Enter your Epic Games e-mail address and password.
- Optional. Click on Remember me.
- Click on Log in now.
Sign in with Facebook:
- Enter your Facebook e-mail and password.
- Optional. You can use your Facebook username if available. Your username is in the web address when you visit your profile. For example, facebook.com/john1234
- Click on Log In.
Sign in with Google:
- Enter the e-mail address or phone number to the Google account.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Google account’s password.
- Click Next again.
Sign in with Xbox Live:
- Enter the Microsoft account username to log in.
- You also have three alternatives:
- Use the phone number linked to your Microsoft account in combination with the password.
- Use your Skype username and password.
- Log in with a security key. You need to have set up this option beforehand.
- Click on Next.
Sign in with PlayStation Network:
- .Use your Sony account’s e-mail address.
- Clarification. Don’t be confused if it asks for a Sign-In ID. It’s their term for an e-mail address.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Sony account password.
- Click on Sign In.
Sign in with Nintendo:
- Click on Sign in under For existing users.
- Use your Nintendo account’s e-mail address (once again, named Sign-In ID) and password.
- Click on Sign in again.
Sign in with Steam:
- Enter your Steam username and password.
- Click on Sign In.
Sign in With Apple ID:
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Click on the right filled arrow.
- Enter your Apple account password.
- Click on the right filled arrow again.
And that’s it. If Epic Games doesn’t recognize the IP address or the device you logged in from, you will have to do a quick Captcha Challenge to verify you’re human.
Steps to login to Epic Games app
Now that you have an account, you need the application to actually play any of the games you’ve claimed for free or bought. Here are two ways to login to Epic Games app.
- Whether you are already logged in to the website or not, click on Get Epic Games in the top right corner of the page.
- A file will be downloaded immediately, named EpicInstaller-X.X.X.msi. The X.X.X are the numbers that represent the current version of the program.
- Install the program and run it.
- You might have to wait for an update download to finish.
- You will see an identical window like the one for the website.
- Use the steps we mentioned above to log in.
Now that you know how to log in, we strongly recommend enabling two-factor authentication on Epic Games account. This security feature can deter intruders and hacking attempts. And, depending on how much you spent on games, you’ll save yourself from a lot of trouble and money loss.