Looking to become a CEO in GTA Online, a version of GTA V? It’s a position that carries a lot of perks, obviously, and we certainly understand why you would want it. Upgrading to the Chief Executive Officer position is also pretty easy, once you fit the requirements. And what are they, you might ask? Simply have a minimum of $1,000,000 in your bank! We say that because there are more expensive ways, as you’ll see below. Before we teach you how to register as CEO in GTA 5, we want to incentivize you additionally. You can hire other players to be your Executive Assistants, and respond to your every whim!
1. Request to move to a CEO position
Once your bank balance is at least $1 million, follow these steps:
- Open the Interaction Menu.
- On PC, press M.
- On PlayStation 4, swipe your Touchpad Button.
- For Xbox One, press the View button.
- On PlayStation 3, press the Select button.
- On Xbox 360, press the Back button.
- Scroll down and select SecuroServ.
- Select Register as CEO.
2. Purchase and Executive Office
Now’s the time to obtain your property. Here’s how.
- Exit the menu, pull up your phone screen, and select Internet.
- Select Dynasty8 Executive.
It’s often under Sponsored Advertisement. If not, go to Money and Services.
- Select the Enter Site button.
- Now, select an office based on your financial situation:
- Maze Bank West – $1,000,000
- Arcadius Business Center – $2,250,000
- Lombank West – $3,100,000
- Maze Bank Tower – $4,000,000
3. Renovate the Executive Office (Optional)
This costs extra but allows you to customize your building by clicking on Renovate. The options are as follows:
- Organization Name
- Gun Locker
4. Get to the office for the first time
Go to the new icon (orange building) that appeared on the minimap. Select Enter Your Office when you step into the circle.
Benefits of becoming a CEO in GTA 5
Upon entering the office, an Executive Assistant will greet you. He or she has the following options:
- Personal Vehicle. Deliver one of your vehicles to the office to pick you up and drop you off.
- Pegasus Concierge. Request a Pegasus helicopter to the office for pickup and drop-off.
- Snacks. Bring a snack of your choice for free.
You also can go to your personal computer and log in. This allows you to access options such as:
- Special Cargo. Buy warehouses with cargo such as jewelry.
- Vehicle Cargo. Buy and renovate warehouses with vehicles.
- Special Vehicle Work. Complete special missions to unlock and buy various special vehicles such as:
- Ramp Buggy
- Blazer Aqua
- Phantom Wedge
- Rocket Voltic
- Technical Aqua
- Armored Boxville
- Ruiner 2000
And that’s it. Now that you’re a full-fledged GTA 5 CEO, use your position to make money and be pampered every day. Perhaps also consider buying the fastest car in GTA 5, too?