To get a hold of the freebies, you’ll need to participate in the Fortnite referral program. This is how the Fortnite refer-a-friend system works to acquire new costumes and precisely what you’ll receive in the free bundle. Fortnite is a lot more fun when played with friends, but what if no one in your group is interested? Epic Games has created a method for bringing back former players or introducing new ones. Here’s how to invite someone to play Fortnite with you.
Steps to Refer a Friend in Fortnite
Referring a friend to Fortnite is a great way to get them started in the game, and it can also earn you some rewards. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Battle Royale main menu.
- Select the “Friends” tab.
- Scroll down and select “Refer a Friend.”
- Copy your referral code and share it with your friends.
- If your friend signs up using your code, they’ll automatically be added to your friend’s list, and you’ll both receive rewards.
Sign Up Method
There are several ways to refer a friend to Fortnite. The easiest way is to have your friend sign up for an Epic Games account and then enter your unique referral code when prompted. You can find your referral code by opening the main menu in Fortnite, selecting “Account”, then “invite friends”. Your referral code will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- If your friend already has an Epic Games account, they can enter your referral code by opening the main menu > selecting “friends” > then “add friends”. They can then enter your referral code into the designated field.
- You can also refer a friend by emailing them or social media invitation. Open the main menu in Fortnite, select “account”, then “invite friends”. You can then choose to send an invitation through email or social media.
- Finally, you may also share your unique link. To find your link, open the main menu in Fortnite, select “account”, then “invite friends”. Your link will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. You can share this link with your friends on social media or any other website.
When your friend signs up for an Epic Games account and enters your referral code, they’ll receive a free Battle Pass for Fortnite. Plus, you’ll receive rewards depending on how many people you refer. You can earn up to five rewards for referring friends. These rewards include experience bonuses, V-Bucks, and more.
To refer a friend to Fortnite, you must meet specific qualifications. To be eligible to refer a friend, you must first have reached level 20 in the game. Your friend must also have reached level 20 to be eligible for the rewards.
A friend must have played more than 120 minutes of core Battle Royale game mode gameplay in the previous 30 days to qualify as a referee. You’ll gain points while playing together and be rewarded upon meeting specific goals.
Fortnite Refer A Friend Rewards
If you’re looking to snag some extra rewards in Fortnite, you can refer a friend to the game and score some bonus goodies. Here’s how it works:
- Head to the main menu and select “Refer a Friend.”
- Enter your friend’s Epic Games username.
- If they’re not already playing Fortnite, they’ll be prompted to download the game for free.
- After they’ve installed Fortnite, they’ll need to play for at least two hours before you’ll receive your rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 72 hours of your friend reaching the two-hour milestone.
Your rewards will include 5 V-Bucks and 1,000 XP.
Note: You can only refer up to 10 friends per account.