Rocket League allows you to change your profile picture or ‘avatar.’ You can either choose an image from the internet or upload your own. There are two methods, the first by going to your account settings and the second by using an image already on your computer. All these instructions will be on how to change your profile pic on the PC version of Rocket League. If you want to upload your image, it must be in either .jpg, .png, or .bmp format and no larger than 2 MB. The recommended size for an avatar is 512×512 pixels. To change your profile picture using an image from the internet:
Changing the Rocket League Profile Picture from a URL
First, visit the website that has the image you want to use. Then:
- Right-click on the image and select ‘Copy Image URL’.
- Open up a new tab and paste the URL into the search bar. Press Enter.
- Scroll down until you see the option to download the image. Left-click on it and select ‘Save Image As’.
- Decide where you want to save the image on your computer. Once you have found the location, click ‘Save’.
- Now that the image is saved onto your computer, open Rocket League.
- Go to ‘Options’ in the top right corner and then select ‘Manage Profile’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down until you see ‘Change Avatar’ under the ‘Avatar’ section and left-click it.
- A window should pop up with different options for changing your avatar. The first option will be to upload an image from a URL. Paste the URL of the image into the bar and press the Enter key.
Upload an Account Picture for Rocket League
The second method involves uploading an image already saved on your computer. To do so:
- Open Rocket League.
- Go to ‘Options’ in the top right corner and then select ‘Manage Profile’ from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down until you see ‘Change Avatar’ under the ‘Avatar’ section. Left-click on it.
- A window should pop up with different options for changing your avatar. The second option will be to upload an image from your computer. Click on the blue ‘Choose File’ button.
- Find the location of the image on your computer. Once you have found it, double left-click on the image, and it should now be your profile picture.
Switching the Rocket League Account Image using Epic Games
Log in to your Epic Games account and open Rocket League. Do this next:
- In the top right corner, click on your name and select “Profile.”
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Under “Profile Picture,” click on the “Change” button.
- Select an image from your computer or phone and click on “Open.”
- Click on “Save” to finalize your changes.
Change a Profile Pic in Rocket League on Xbox
If you are playing Rocket League on an Xbox console, switching the profile pic works this way:
- Log in to Rocket League on Xbox.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select “Profile.”
- Select “Change Picture.”
- Select the picture you want to use as your profile picture.
- Press “A” to confirm your selection and preview the profile image.
Set a New Rocket League Profile Pic for PlayStation
Likewise, you can go to your PlayStation console’s home screen. Now:
- Scroll over to the “Settings” icon and press the X button on your controller.
- Select “Account Management,” and then select “Account Information.”
- Select “Profile.”
- Select “Change Profile Picture.”
- Choose the image you’d like to use as your profile picture, and then select “Apply.” Your new profile picture will now be displayed on your PlayStation console.
Now that you know how to change your profile picture in Rocket League on all platforms, take the time to select it carefully. Whether you decide to use an image from the internet or upload yours, these instructions will help make the process easy. Showing off your new profile pic to friends and family online will surely make the time you score the most goals memorable.