Gifting a PlayStation gift card is a great way to show someone you care. Not only can they use it to buy their favorite games but also use it to purchase helpful accessories and avatar items. Plus, with any gift card, there’s no need to worry about picking out the perfect present. After all, the recipient can do that themselves. Players can use them to purchase games, DLC, and other items from the PlayStation Store. If you’re unsure how to gift a PlayStation gift card, then stay tuned for our methods below.
1. Send a Gift Card through PlayStation Store
Open the PlayStation Store on your console. Then, follow these steps:
- Select “Redeem Codes” from the menu.
- Enter your gift card code and hit “Redeem.”
- Your gift card will be added to your account and can be used to purchase games, movies, and more from the PlayStation Store.
2. Visit PlayStation.com to Redeem a Gift Card
Go to PlayStation.com and log in to your account. Then:
- Click on the “Account” tab and select “Redeem Codes.”
- Enter your gift card code and select “Redeem.”
- After adding the card to an account, the owner can utilize it to buy movies, games, and more from the PlayStation Store.
3. Gifting a PlayStation Card in Person
Acquire the PlayStation gift card from a retail outlet such as Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, or Target. Proceed this way:
- On the back of the gift card, scratch off the silver panel to reveal the 16-digit code.
- Give the gift card to the recipient along with the 16-digit code.
- The recipient can now use this specific gift card at the aforementioned Store to purchase video games, movies, and a lot more.
4. Buy PlayStation Card via Online Shopping
First, decide on the amount you want to give. PlayStation gift cards come in denominations of $10, $20, $50, and $100. Next, add the gift card to your shopping cart and checkout. Once your order is processed, the gift card will be delivered to your recipients electronically. Finally, simply instruct your recipient on how to redeem their gift card by following the instructions on the back of the card. With merely a few clicks, you can show your good intentions.
5. Forward PlayStation Gift Cards using Mail
If you want to gift a PlayStation gift card to someone, you can also do so by mail. All you need is the recipient’s name and address. Simply write out a letter explaining that you are gifting them this gift card and include the amount of money loaded onto the card. Be sure to include your return address, so the recipient can thank you for the gift if they wish.
6. Send Gift Card Code through Social Media
Buy this gift card from GameStop, Target, Amazon, Walmart, or another retail store. Then:
- Use the back of the gift card to scratch off the silver panel and reveal the 16-digit code.
- Take a photo of the gift card and code.
- Share the photo on social media and tag the recipient.
- The recipient can then use the card you gifted for a wide variety of PlayStation content.
As you can see, there are many ways to give a PlayStation gift card. The procedure to obtain and supply one is accessible, which is what matters. You can either redeem the code for the card online or in person at a retail store. The recipient can then use the card to purchase a variety of stuff from PlayStation Store. Following our simple instructions lets your friends and loved ones enjoy some of the best gaming experiences on PlayStation.