Since the launch of Fortnite’s subscription service, Fortnite Crew, in September 2018, some gamers were on the fence. While the company attempted to sweeten and expand its services, some players may feel they are a needless expenditure and wish to cancel them. It can be tough to know how to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription. If you’re interested in stopping your Fortnite Crew subscription, we will gladly help.
Stop paying for a Fortnite Crew subscription on a PC
The process for canceling your Fortnite Crew subscription on PC is similar to that on Xbox below. You’ll need to go to the Epic Games website first. Then:
- Sign in to your Epic Games account.
- Click on your username in the top right corner and select ‘Account.’
- Under ‘Subscriptions,’ find your Fortnite Crew subscription and click on the X next to it.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to cancel your subscription.
Canceling Fortnite Crew for PlayStation
Revealed to be among the most expensive Sony console subscriptions, Fortnite Crew costs $11.99 a month. If you want to cancel it, you must follow these steps:
- Start by signing in to your PlayStation Network account on your PlayStation 4.
- Then go to “Account Management” and select “Account Information.”
- Choose “Services List.”
- From there, find your Fortnite Crew subscription and press the X button to cancel it.
Revoke your Fortnite subscription on Xbox
If you have an Xbox One console, the process for canceling your Fortnite Crew subscription is a little different. You’ll need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to “Services & subscriptions.”
- Find your Fortnite Crew subscription and select “Manage.”
- Choose “Cancel subscription” and confirm your decision.
Quit subscription to Fortnite Crew for Nintendo Switch
Start by opening the Nintendo eShop on your device. Do this:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Account Information.”
- Select “Nintendo Switch Online.”
- Select “My Subscriptions.”
- Find your Fortnite Crew subscription listed here and select “Cancel Automatic Renewal.”
- You will be asked to confirm your cancellation. After you have confirmed, your subscription will end at the end of the current billing period.
Using Samsung devices for canceling Fortnite Crew
Samsung mobile device users may follow these instructions to permanently cancel their membership:
- Open the Samsung+ app on your device.
- Tap the “My Products” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Games and Apps”.
- Find and select Fortnite Crew from your list of installed apps.
- Tap “Manage Subscription”.
- Tap “Cancel” to confirm you want to cancel your subscription.
- You will be asked to provide a reason for why you are canceling your subscription—select an option from the drop-down menu and tap “Continue” to cancel your subscription.
- Tap “Done” to complete the process.
Revoking Fortnite Crow monthly subscription on iPhone
If you are using an iPhone, here’s what you must do to stop using the Fortnite Crew subscription:
- Open “Settings”, and then iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then “View Apple ID”. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap “Manage” under “Subscriptions”. If you don’t see a “Manage” tab, tap edit and then delete the unwanted app.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage, then use the options to manage your subscription.
Following these specific directions will allow you to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on the platform of your choice. Be sure to take the necessary steps for your console to avoid being charged for another month. In addition, if you are looking to cancel your subscription for any other reason, be sure to contact Customer Support to get assistance.