Concrete is a Material in Minecraft that helps players build sturdy structures and foundations. To make concrete, players will need to gather some essential ingredients: sand, gravel, dye, and water source. Once these ingredients have been collected, players need to open their Crafting Table and follow the recipe. Concrete can be dyed any color using dyes, which can be used to create exciting effects or patterns. Now that you have an idea, let’s explain the crafting process in detail.
Materials Needed to Craft Concrete in Minecraft
Crafting Concrete Powder (which can be turned into Concrete) in Minecraft requires these ingredients:
- 4x Sand block
- 4x Gravel Block
- 1x Dye (any color)
The first thing you’ll need to do is find a source of sand and gravel. You can find these blocks in most Underwater biomes or near bodies of water such as oceans, rivers, and lakes, or in the Desert biome. If you’re having trouble finding sand and gravel, you can try mining in a cave or digging down the Bedrock layer. Now prepare any of the 16 dyes available in Minecraft at the time of publication before you.
Guide for Crafting Concrete Powder in Minecraft
Once you have all the ingredients, it’s time to:
- Open your crafting table and use it. In the crafting table interface, you’ll see a 3×3 grid.
- then form the Concrete Powder recipe, which looks as follows:
- First row: Place Gravel in the first and second empty box. Place Sand in the third.
- Second row: Place Gravel in the first, Dye in the second, and Sand in the third.
- Third row: Place Gravel in the first slot, then Sand in two others.
- Now that you have all the ingredients in the correct places, Concrete Powder should appear in the sole box on the left. You can drag it to your inventory or hotbar.
- To test it, right-click on the ground to place it, and voilà! Concrete Powder is now placed.
Note. You don’t have to follow the recipe above. As long as 4 slots are filled with Sand, the other 4 with Gravel, and one with Dye, the recipe will work.
Place Concrete Powder on the Ground to Turn It Into Concrete
Now that you’ve crafted your Concrete Powder, you can place it down by using the same commands to place a block as Crafting Table. Concrete Powder will solidify into Concrete if you place it next to a water source. You can also place a Water Bucket on the block next to it to turn it into Concrete. However, water from water bottles, cauldrons, or rain won’t affect Powder.