Looking for a way to create a dispenser in Minecraft? You’re in the right place and you made the right choice if we’re being honest. The device, powered by Redstone inside the game, allows you to store up to 9 items (which are stackable), and then, you guessed it, dispense them into the world when activated. Such a handy device! Let’s not twiddle our thumbs any further – here’s a tutorial on how to craft a dispenser. Simply follow our step-by-step instructions and you won’t have any problems.
Materials required to make a Dispenser
You need to gather:
1x Redstone Dust
To make a dispenser in Minecraft
To craft a dispenser in Minecraft, you first require a Crafting Table.
- Place your Crafting Table on the ground.
- Open the Crafting Table menu.
- For Windows 10 Edition, Java Edition (PC/Mac), Education Edition. Use your computer mouse’s right-click.
- On Xbox, press the LT button on the controller.
- For PlayStation, press the L2 button on the controller.
- On Wii U and Nintendo Switch, press ZL on the controller.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), tap on the block.
- You will now see a 3×3 crafting grid.
- Place materials in this way:
- First row. Place one Cobblestone in each of the 3 boxes.
- Second row. Place Cobblestone in the first box, Bow in the second box, and another Cobblestone in the third box.
- Third row. Place Cobblestone in the first box, Redstone Dust in the second box, and Cobblestone in the third box.
- If you followed our Minecraft crafting recipe for a dispenser accurately, a dispenser icon will appear in the single box on the right.
- Move the item to your inventory.
Minecraft commands for Dispenser
If you didn’t know, there are two more ways to create a dispenser. One is entering Creative Mode, where you can spawn an infinite amount of anything in the game. This requires you to search through large lists and categories, and find a dispenser.
The easiest way? Through Minecraft cheats/commands, definitely.
- For Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) Versions 1.13 through 1.16.3.
/give @p dispenser 1
- For Minecraft Java Edition (Mac/PC) Versions 1.8 and later, Windows 10 Edition, Education Edition, Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
/give @p dispenser 1 0
And there you have it, this is how to create a Dispenser in Minecraft. You can also find dispensers in a jungle temple, as part of a jungle pyramid trap system. They can be mined with a Pickaxe and picked up.