Being able to register as CEO in GTA 5 carries a lot of perks, one of which is business-related and includes buying properties. And while you are limited to office buildings, who wouldn’t want to have a personal assistant bring them snacks or call a personal vehicle? However, getting to that level requires a long line of profitable investments. And since everyone has to start somewhere, that’s the in-game requirement. To clarify, you cannot directly sell property in GTA 5. Instead, you must own at least 6 properties, then trade a current one for a new one, hopefully making big bucks while doing so. Here’s how to sell property in GTA 5:
Steps required to sell property in GTA 5
The first step is to have enough money for the property that piques your interest and 6 properties in your possession. When you do, follow these instructions to sell property in GTA:
- Pull up your phone screen. Use the Up Arrow on PC and Up button on consoles.
- Select Internet.
- Open the Dynasty8 Real Estate website.
Scroll down on the main page. If it’s not there, go to the Money and Services menu.
- You’ll see a list of properties for sale – select the one you want to buy.
- Under Trade In Property, select one of 6 properties you want to sell to make room.
- That’s it! You will be refunded the difference between the two sale prices.
The money will be sent to your bank account, and you are immediately barred from accessing the sold building. For that reason, you should decide whether long-term profits are better than quick cash earned by swapping properties in GTA 5.
How many properties can a player purchase in GTA 5?
Limits depend on the type of property. A GTA 5 player can purchase a maximum of:
- 6x Apartments/Houses/Garages
- 1x Motorcycle Clubhouse
- 5x Motorcycle Club Businesses
- 1x Office
- 1x Vehicle Warehouse
- 3x CEO Garages
- 1x Yacht
- 1x Bunker
- 5x Crate Warehouses
- 1x Hanger