Want to get some bees on Minecraft? Partnered with the world wildlife Foundation (WWF), Minecraft recently introduced bees in their hugely popular game. With over 400 million copies and more than 100 million active monthly players, Minecraft is the most selling game of all time. No wonder why you are also playing it. It is a great community of a large number of players from all over the globe.
The process of taming a bee is not similar to taming any other animal in the game like horses, fox, or cat. Mostly, Bees spawn in Plains, Forests, Sunflower Plains, and Flower Forest Biomes, on birch or oak trees. Just like real-life behavior they are attracted to flowers. So you can find them quite easily if you look in places with a lot of flowers or trees. They get out of the beehive to collect Pollen for producing sweet honey.
How to Tame Bees?
Now that you know where to find the bees. It is time to tame them. In order to attract bees, all you have to do is holding a flower where you find them. They will start following you wherever you move and will rest on the ground if you stop moving. You can take them to your base and breed them to make babies and build your own beehive to keep them in it and produce honey. As simple as that.
Some Facts about Bees
- Bees can help you grow crops by pollinating.
- If you hurt bees, they will hurt you back.
- They will share the flower locations with more bees attracting them.
- You can breed bees using flowers.
- Bees will go to their nests if it is raining.
- You can create beehives using honeycomb and wood planks.
- You can calm bees by placing a campfire underneath their nest.
- And of course, they create a buzzy sound and are so cute.